Thursday 11 September 2014


“In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.”
---------------------------



"Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see it, It is not a lack of love, but lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages .”

--------------------------------




“I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time"

--------------------------------



“Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”

--------------------------------


“Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.”
--------------------------------



“And in his smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.”

--------------------------------







0 comments:

Post a Comment